150g Sweet Potatoes
125g Nut Butter
30g Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
20g Cocoa Powder
1 Large Egg
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into 2cm chunks. Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the sweet potatoes for 15-20mins until tender.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Put the cooked sweet potatoes in a food processor with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Line a baking tray (20cm x 20cm) with baking parchment. Pour in the mixture, smooth it out with a spoon and bake in the over for 25030minutes until set.
- To test its cooked through, poke in a skewer and if it comes out clean, then its ready.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the baking tin for 15 minutes, then remove and leave to cool completely. Cut the brownies into nine squares. Serve and enjoy!
- They will keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Do not consume if you have a nut allergy
Macronutrients per serving: 8g protein 14g carbohydrates 8g fats 160 calories